I have made a startling discovery during my move. I have more paper than I do stuff. Yes, even more than my beloved books. More than my household belongings. This is a sad revelation folks. It’s quite pitiful in fact. I need help.
Why do I have so much paper?
- I pile file and plan to sort later – I’m a procrastinator.
- I take zillions of notes – I’m forgetful.
- I save paper momentos – I’m sentimental.
- I hoard information – I’m resourceful.
- I accumulate teaching materials – I’m a teacher at heart.
- I write -You need paper for that.
- I read – Books are paper too.
- I keep important paper. All my paper is important to me – *sigh* . . . I’m learning.