Since I decided to seriously pursue the call of writing, my life has taken an extreme paradigm shift.
When you see me browsing books at the local Barnes & Noble, Walmart, or Christian Bookstore one would never know what I really am doing:
- feeding my book addiction.
- analyzing back cover synopsises.
- sneak peaking at first lines.
- noting publishers.
- scrutinizing cover design.
- evaluating market trends.
- checking endorsements.
- recognizing authors “I know” from my internet networking.
- rejoicing over my “peers” debut novels and newest releases.
- wishing it were me.
My life will never be the same.